Only 5 ingredients!! Celebrating Western Australian ingredients, native foods and healthy eating… Visit www.thelupinco.com.au for the full run down on the nutritional value of Lupin and why its the next superfood. Wattleseed – an awesome native ingredient with a nutty, chocolate flavour. Coconut sugar is Low-GI, making it healthier sugar option and safer for those on the diabetes spectrum.
Oven at 190’C
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup lupin flakes
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon wattleseed
- 120g soft butter, cubed
- Add all the dry ingredients together.
- Add butter, rub between fingers until mixture forms a dough & sticks together.
- Press into a small sized baking tray (mixture should be about 1,5 cm in thickness).
- Bake in the oven for about 20 min or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and dry on a cooling rack. Enjoy with a cup of tea!