This salad is full of flavour, colour and passion – a fiesta in your mouth!
Let the party begin!
- head of lettuce
- 100g rocket
- handful of basil
- 6 sprigs of chives
- 1 red onion
- 2 chorizo sausages
- clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 4 large tomatoes
- handful cherry tomatoes
- small block of feta cheese
- 1 loaf sourdough
- bottle of red wine
- Finely slice the onion and fry on a medium heat with a diced clove of garlic, a lug of olive oil and a dash of red wine.
- While that’s gently sizzling away, slice up the chorizo and add to the frying pan with the fennel seeds.
- Once cooked, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Chop up the large tomatoes into chunks and add to the frying pan.
- Wash your lettuce leaves and chives and place in a salad bowl with the fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Pour your tomato and chorizo mix over your lettuce leaves and crumble in the feta cheese.
- Rip off chunks of the sourdough and scoop up all the juices left in the pan.
- Call over your friends and enjoy the feast!