Delicious things are growing in my garden and I’m excited to share some recipes with you. Meals made from the vegetables that are growing here!
- 1 red capsicum (red pepper)
- 1 eggplant
- 2 chicken breasts
- sprig of rosemary
- sweet chilli sauce
- olive oil
- Chop chicken breasts into about 3 x 3cm sized pieces and marinade them in lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce and seasoning. Wrap in cling film and keep in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Chop vegetables into similar sized pieces.
- Alternate the rosemary, chicken and vegetable pieces on skewers.
- Place on the BBQ/Braai/griddle pan for about 5 min each side or until chicken is cooked.