It’s been a while since I last posted. The reason is an exciting one! I can’t give too much information away yet… but news and an update are soon to come!
In the mean time, here’s a new simple and fresh salad recipe that is one of my favourites:
Orange, feta and spiced zucchini salad
Serves 4-6 people
- 250g mixed leaves
- 100g radicchio
- Handful toasted seeds
- 1 orange
- 1 zuchini
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper and paprika
- Block feta cheese
– Mix leaves together with finely chopped radicchio.
– Thinly slice the zucchini on a mandolin or with a potato peeler, into a separate bowl. Squeeze over the juice of one lemon and sprinkle in a teaspoon of paprika and a dash of cayenne pepper. Once mixed, layer the zucchini over the leaves and drizzle over the lemon juice.
– Crumble in the feta.
– Zest the orange and thinly slice segments of orange. Add to the salad.
– Sprinkle over the toasted seeds and a drizzle of olive oil.
– Enjoy with a beautiful fillet of fish!